If you are a team player who loves customer service then a receptionist at Hydrate Salon may be the job for you. Organization, attention to detail, and friendliness is a must. If this sounds like you please reach out and we would love to chat.
Hydrate Salon & Day Spa is located in north Scottsdale in the beautiful DC Ranch community. We are right off of the 101 and Pima/Princess. Our salon has a family feel with a great atmosphere and wonderful clientele. This is a fantastic place to grow professionally. Serious inquiries only.
We’re looking for a friendly and competent salon receptionist for part time or full-time position.
Applicants must possess the following:
- A warm, friendly, and professional demeanor
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Attention to detail- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Evening & Weekend availability
- Computer literate with good typing skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have previous Customer Service experience
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Previous salon experience is a plus
- This is an entry-level position
Responsibilities and Duties
Daily expectations include but are not limited to providing impeccable customer service, greeting all guests, checking guests in and out for services, offering refreshments to guests, communicating with services providers, answering phones, laundry, inventory, maintaining company standards throughout the spa including tidiness of the immediate work area and other areas of the spa.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time with competitive pay