Opportunities With Us:
If you are team player, and an experienced stylist with excellent customer service skills we would love to chat with you! We are always looking for professional, motivated, and friendly people to join our team.
We are a very busy salon with huge potential to establish and grow the loyal clientele you have always hoped for. There is also potential to earn referral and product bonus, along with receiving continuing education onsite or by travel.
We use top of the line hair products including Redken color, Oribe, Unite, and Olaplex. If you are not familiar with these we will provide training to help you with the transition.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Flexible schedule with major holidays off
- No contracts
- Competitive pay
- Cosmetology License
- One location
If you are a team player who loves customer service then a receptionist at Hydrate Salon may be the job for you. Organization, attention to detail, and friendliness is a must. If this sounds like you please reach out and we would love to chat.
Hydrate Salon & Day Spa is located in north Scottsdale in the beautiful DC Ranch community. We are right off of the 101 and Pima/Princess. Our salon has a family feel with a great atmosphere and wonderful clientele. This is a fantastic place to grow professionally. Serious inquiries only.
We’re looking for a friendly and competent salon receptionist for part time or full-time position.
Applicants must possess the following:
- A warm, friendly, and professional demeanor
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Attention to detail- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Evening & Weekend availability
- Computer literate with good typing skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have previous Customer Service experience
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Previous salon experience is a plus
- This is an entry-level position
Responsibilities and Duties
Daily expectations include but are not limited to providing impeccable customer service, greeting all guests, checking guests in and out for services, offering refreshments to guests, communicating with services providers, answering phones, laundry, inventory, maintaining company standards throughout the spa including tidiness of the immediate work area and other areas of the spa.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time with competitive pay