Skin Salon Scottsdale
A day spent at the salon will rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit. A good waxing or skincare service will leave you feeling fresh and full of confidence. Check out the services we offer and why it’s important to keep up your regularly scheduled visits.
Types of Services Offered
At Hydrate Salon & Spa, Inc., in addition to our hair and nail services, we also offer a variety of skin and waxing essentials. These services are customized to your needs and meant to make you feel luxurious.
- Dermaplaning — A procedure that removes the top part of the skin. Meant to reduce acne scarring, fine lines, and wrinkles while making the skin appear smoother and more radiant.
- Custom airbrush tanning — Safe, sunless tanning that’s not damaging to your skin and provides a natural, streak-free tan.
- Half leg
- Full leg
- Half arm
- Full arm
- Full face
Sure, it might be a little embarrassing or uncomfortable to get your most intimate areas waxed, but the overall benefit outweighs a few shy moments. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Everyone has body hair — Whether it’s long and coarse or just a bit of peach fuzz — it’s normal.
- Waxing can be uncomfortable at first, but over time, it gets better.
- You might feel a little uncomfortable afterward. Not everyone reacts the same way to a waxing — a little redness and sensitivity are normal.
The Benefits of Skin and Waxing Services
Hair removal is certainly one of the top benefits of waxing, but there are many more besides that. For one thing, think of the time you’ll save from a simple wax. No more shaving in the shower day after day. Plus, waxing is quick — if you have limited time, you can get in and out without a hassle.
Other waxing benefits include:
- Less irritation — Shaving and other hair removal gels and creams can irritate your skin, making it itchy and inflamed. While waxing might sting or cause redness afterward, it goes away quickly.
- Goodbye ingrown hairs — Those painful, unsightly ingrown hairs can be a thing of the past when you wax. The whole process allows for precision and lessens the chances of ending up with those unpleasant bumps.
- Smoother longer — Shaving only removes the top layer of hair, but with waxing, the whole root comes out, meaning your body is smoother for much longer.
- Hair regrowth — When hair is removed from the root time and time again, the follicle gets weaker. Eventually, the hair could grow in finer and even sparser than before.
Why Hydrate Salon & Spa?
Our luxury salon offers our clients a spa-like experience complete with a relaxed atmosphere. We offer personalized services meant to make our clients feel special. We’re a full-service salon and offer hair and nail treatments, waxing, facials, and just about anything else to make you feel pampered. Our highly trained team of stylists, technicians, estheticians, and other specialists is dedicated to making clients look and feel their best.
In addition to our team, we only use and carry the highest quality products that ensure the best results. We want to have a great rapport with our clients and make sure they feel comfortable coming back time and again. If you need a high-quality salon, contact us to request services today.